Thursday 16 April 2009

Oh deary me, I broke the internet...(Playdateswithmates)

Still no comics. Oh well.

I have been fighting with Mediafire all day as I spent two days making a mixtape for someone who couldn't be bothered to even cancel. That is called being stood up. It happens to me a lot. This is not some weepy emoid rant I promise you. These are playdates with mates. Adventures in running and jumping not bedsheets. I thought it would be nice to upload this and send it to people I thought might appreciate it more than it's intended did.

It keeps crashing everything else I'm doing (Including uploading the sketches about making mixtapes...)

So just to clarify, the first mix was for a little man who was going to go on photo adventures with me & have movie parties with. He never called/texted back. Boo him I thought! The second was for going to the seaside to watch the rough North Sea bash up against big cliffs. He never called/texted back. Well Boo him as well I thought! The 3rd manboy was supposed to come visit me for adventures, but suddenly didn't call me back either. I didn't make him a mixtape. He was however very tall.

I would like to add all of these poopy mean chaps were from the south. I think that tells me something. I will try and take my own advice.

Ok, I have argued with the gods of the internets and now have a VERY rough sketch, which is mostly unreadable. I don't care. I'm determined to put SOMETHING UP. Here you go kids. Wet your pants with thrills :)




It's supposed to be me & Tyler. He is easy to draw. Although he wanted me to make him look like Omar Little, I said no.

Instead of the awesome four part megamix tape I planned to upload I'm instead going to give you "Five Short Songs That Make Me Do A Fun Wee"


http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=44f13e392dae7283c2b435915e8821d7a87f69fd637fad4db8eada0a1ae8665a


Hope you enjoy x

No comments:

Post a Comment