Thursday 16 April 2009

Photography for Agoraphobes

Late last year I didn't leave the flat for 2 weeks. I took pictures out of the window. They are from 3 stories up, all out of the same window. I really do have agoraphopbia. It's just OK most of the time. It's also the same time as most of the comics were drawn, I wanted to put a story to go with them, but it's not finished, so tough one kids.









I've been enjoying this a lot recently. The Pains Of Being Pure At Heart. I think it goes nicely with the pictures:






















A lovely man sent me the link (I have never made him a mix tape, nor planned an adventure with him. I also belive he is from THE NORTH.),but you should go see them live at Dot to Dot tickets from here:






My word's of the day are:


perfidy
noun
1. Betrayal of a trust
2. An act of deliberate betrayal.



coalesce
verb
1. Mix together different elements; "The colors blend well"
2. Fuse or cause to grow together


No reason. I just like them.


x


































































No comments:

Post a Comment